- Software Description
Can you imaging to use your iPad as a portable DVD player and enjoy your favorite DVDs on your iPad. Now with our best DVD to iPad Converter, your dream can easily come true.
DVD to iPad Converter, which is very easy to use with illustrative interface, is highly recommended and fastest converter for watching movies and video on Apple iPad. iPad DVD Converter comes withs a DVD Ripper for iPad and a DVD Audio Ripper for iPad. Use this powerful DVD to iPad Movie Converter, you can transfer DVD movies to MP4, H.264, MOV, MPEG4 playable on Apple iPad with excellent picture and sound quality. What's more, It also extracts audio from DVD's to iPad compatible music format MP3, AAC. Supports converting DVD movies, music DVDs, concert DVDs even the copy-protected ones purchased from stores.
Main Features of DVD to iPad Converter
- Convert your DVD collections to iPad video (MP4, H.264) or iPad audio (MP3, AAC), and sync to iPad 3G/WiFi with ease;
- Supports all kinds of iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV.
- Fast conversion speed up to 600%.
- Custom iPad DVD ripping: clip a funny scene by setting 'start time' and 'end time', rip the whole DVD, a certain chapter(s) or any segment.
- The iPad DVD converter is easy to handle. Launch the versatile software, insert the DVD you'd like to watch on DVD drive, choose the iPad profile as the output file type or just use the default value, then start ripping.
- You can set language (audio track) and subtitle before converting.
- Many advanced parameters can be adjusted, including resolution (video size), encoders and decoders, frame rate, bit rate, crop mode, output quality, file size, etc.
- iPad video editing: cut, join, add watermark, apply special effects and more.
Watch DVDs on iPad
The ideal way to watch DVD movies on your iPad
How to Convert DVD to iPad?
Open DVD to iPad Converter. Choose the profile (output format), encode speed, and set the output folder. You need to set the output folder to your hard disk.
- Insert DVD to DVD-ROM
- Click "Open DVD" button on the skin or choose "menu>file->open dvd "
- After click open dvd button, a windows dialog box will pop up to let your choose dvd root's directory.
- Set the Basic Input setting Audio track, Subtitle on the menu of the preview screen
- Move to the start of the video you want record.
- Play the title you want to record, it will pop up the following window, choose "record from movie start point" and output file size.
If you have not start recording the dvd at step3, you also can click "Convert" button to record when the movie playing to the place you expected
Import the output mp4 file to your iPad